Human Rights Commission of Sri Lanka maintains a well equipped library access to all staff of HRCSL and general public. Its main library in Head Office and each Regional Office has mini library
A) Reference of all publications.
- Books related to Human Rights.
- Collection of international and local news letters, Magazines, Journals, News Bulleting.
- Government publication (Parliamentary debits Hansad 2004 – 2006, Gazettes and Bills)
- Legislative Enactments
- Sri Lanka Law Reports 1980- 2002
- Acts of Sri Lanka
- Supreme Court unreported Judgments
- HRCSL Reports:
- Annual Reports
- Special Visit Reports.
- Fact Finding Mission Reports.
- Monthly Reports.
- HRCSL Recommendations
- Audio visual collections, Documentary programmes pertaining to Human Rights.
- Collection of Public administration circulars which are related to human rights
- Collection of local News Paper articles and news related to Human Rights.
B) Provide necessary facts related to Human Rights via email or post.
C) Provide human Rights documents which were published by HRCSL
D) Lending service for HRCSL staff
E) Provide photocopy service to get copy of document if requested
Accessible: 9.00 am to 4.00 pm on working days (Excluding Saturday and Sunday)
If you get further information contact
Human Rights Commission of Sri Lanka,
No. 165 Kynsey Road,
Borella, Colombo 8
Tel : +9411-2694925 (Ex-231)
Fax : +9411-2694924
Email – Info@hrcsl.lk